Congratulations College grad!
- Approximately 54% of recent college graduates are either unemployed or “under” employed
- Only 27% of recent college graduates are working in a profession specific to their field of study
- Employers say that 60% of college graduates lack “personal & communication” skills
- Only half of college students say they are “ready” for the workplace
- Less than that (40%) of those doing the hiring feel recent grads are ready for the workplace.
Connecting the dots, that means this generation of graduates faces an extremely competitive field of job-seekers.
ADVANCE COACHING IS THE EDGE YOUR GRADUATE NEEDS
- I accept six (6) clients per session; Fall, Spring, & Summer.
- Clients must either be actively enrolled in an accredited university OR a recent (within 2 calendar years) college graduate
- Cost is flat rate, $1,000 per month
- Interviewing Skills
- Personal Branding
- Behavioral Benchmark & Professional Profile
- Individual Development Plan
- Transparent, honest discussion about the formal and informal responsibilities of the workplace.
- Responsive, open dialogue, and honest answers from the big guy (that’s me), as well as access to my extensive network of Human Resources and Staffing professionals
HOW IS THE PROGRAM DELIVERED?
- The Benchmark assessment is conducted online; your results are stored in a secure database.
- Weekly 1:1 Coaching sessions, 1 hour in length, conducted via telephone, Skype, or “live.”
- Membership to the ADVANCE Coaching community board on LinkedIn.
- Results Interpretation to assist in career / life planning templates.
- Exclusive email updates to keep you motivated along your path.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Take a look at my background, and then send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org; I am currently accepting participants for the Spring and Summer 2014 sessions, respectively.